Benigno in a Book

The Story of My Life🎾

Benigno’s Backpack

on October 27, 2022

Over the summer, we read the book Finding Someplace by Denise Lewis Patrick. This book was about a girl named Reesie Boone who lived through Hurricane Katrina. Reesie wanted to be a fashion designer in New Orleans. Everything was going perfect until Hurricane Katrina. When Hurricane Katrina came by, Reesie packed all of her mother and father’s most important belongings. She stayed with her neighbor and was forced to escape from the house. Whenever a hurricane is down the road, always be prepared.

If I was in Reesie’s situation, I would pack all of my parent’s important belongings as well as my belongings. For food, my pet chickens in my chicken carriers so that I would have eggs on the road. I would also pack camping food, a tent, and an inflatable raft. I will pack these extra things for backup. By now, my backpack would be pretty full. In conclusion, I definitely would pack my parent’s important belongings(or else they would be very mad at me), my important belongings, and basically a survival pack.

2 Responses to “Benigno’s Backpack”

1. 29connork says:

Wow! So many details!

2. 29maxh says:

Genius Idea bringing the chickens, great job!